Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signings?

Ok..

So im really not impressed with the guy from Burnley ... His stats are terrible.. Surely Helguson is better?

Is there any thruth in us signing Hooper in the next few days? I would love this to happen, I think he would be a great asset to the team!

Super Hooper to the rescue!!

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
      Super Hooper to the rescue!!
      I think its what we need.. A player that another rival team in our division rate highly.. A player who cost more than £1million and a striker who will help score goals with Simpson

We can blame the poor defending but if we dont score goals then we'll never win games!

Comment

who says we're signing anybody.

i expect at best, one striker loan and volz.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

yes,an over the hill Burnley reject with a CRAP scoring record and another over the hill "retired",working recently as a reporter german defender.add that to wolves 4th choice goalie,reserve defender on loan,and the relagation cursed NQ.Not exactly what i hoped for out of this transfer window,AND we SOLD(not loaned like we do with everyone)our best player,so all not good im afraid.

Comment

Working...
          X