• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's left??

ok rowly and mahon injured
    agy,hall,heidar loaned out
    and wayne sold....

squad seems very thin
    we have cook and vine returning from injury but can't expect too much....

can't see why cerny dropped...gotta be better than a reserve but...

we lose tomorrow, i am extremely worried, no pressure on scunny and all on us.

we have a very small squad now with injuries and players being sold or loaned out.
    might see a few kids get given there chance now.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
      ok rowly and mahon injured
      agy,hall,heidar loaned out
      and wayne sold....

squad seems very thin
      we have cook and vine returning from injury but can't expect too much....

can't see why cerny dropped...gotta be better than a reserve but...

we lose tomorrow, i am extremely worried, no pressure on scunny and all on us.
      I think your worrying too much, even with the players going its still a strong squad... there will be 1 or 2 additions before the deadline so have faith!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        I think your worrying too much, even with the players going its still a strong squad... there will be 1 or 2 additions before the deadline so have faith!
        hope your right about the additons.as long as they improve the squad too.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
          hope your right about the additons.as long as they improve the squad too.
          It isn't that bad trust me, the players that left were a bad influence on the players that wanted to do well...

Take the nott forest match for example, 5/6 of the players did not want to play at all and hindered the ones like quashie, ephraim, simpson etc that wanted to do well.... we can't have that at QPR, so I look at it as a positive and hopefully a couple fo additions will make the difference.

Comment

any idea who else didnt want to play??let me guess buzz,adel

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
              any idea who else didnt want to play??let me guess buzz,adel
              well its obvoius the one's that caused the trouble with managers are the ones that are/were holding the team back, buzsaky,tarrabt,routledge and gorkss were a little group that that caused most of the unhappiness in the club... I wouldn't be surprised to see buzsaky/adel leave or loaned out... But hopefully if it settles down and we can bring in a couple of players we can still finish strong.

Comment

gorkss im suprised by that.if they did leave we would need some quality signings to finish the season strong.

Comment

Vine might be next

Ainsworth is definitely on his way too
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

why the big clear out half way through the season?were not gonna have enough players to make a match day squad at this rate

Comment

unless i've missed something... i didn't think there was a problem with Gorrks?
                      Problems with the other lads have been widely documented but i thought he was ok?
                      Not been having the best season but they all been under performing.
                      thought his attitude was good since he been here.
                      Can anyone shed any light on this?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Vine might be next

Ainsworth is definitely on his way too
                        As much as i love Ainsworth, if we not going to play him then better he go.

Suprised and a little dissapointed if we look at getting rid of Vine just yet.
                        Not been the same since a HORRIFIC injury and feel he'll come good with a little more time and some support.

If we getting rid of deadwood why on earth are we keeping Stewart? Terrible player and looks like he carrying loads of weight. looks very unfit.

Plus a few more of those defenders should be looked at before we sell the likes of vine.

Comment

We are enquiring about S.hittu, but that deal unlikely
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

:exciting:

Comment

would make my day if we signed him.

Comment

Working...
                              X