• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got to mad to buy a season ticket

£600+ they're practically giving tickets away now

Originally posted by mjenner View Post
    £600+ they're practically giving tickets away now
    tell me about it.600 quid at the start of the season and all these deals there doing now if i bought a ticket for every game it would come to bout 400.
    think the the club should reward us seasn ticket holders in some way.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
      tell me about it.600 quid at the start of the season and all these deals there doing now if i bought a ticket for every game it would come to bout 400.
      think the the club should reward us seasn ticket holders in some way.
      Agreed,we have been mugged off for our loyalty by stumping up cash at the beginning of the season :(

Comment

And i reckon they will try to jack the price up next season by blaming on the VAT
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
          And i reckon they will try to jack the price up next season by blaming on the VAT
          wouldnt be suprised by that at all.

Comment

This seasons,season ticket had the old rate of VAT on it anyway.

Comment

Yes folks. But think about all of your Loyalty Points...

Comment

Your right Paul however as a fellow season ticket holder I actually now just want to see the ground full and the team winning.

I'm not going to tot up how much money people are saving each week.

I do however think that next season loyalty points should be on going and that current season ticket holders should get a minimum of 15% discount.

It makes no sense for me to buy a ticket anyway I miss at least 5 home games a season, call it blind loyalty but I know I'll be renewing next season anyway, others I'm sure will not.

I hope the Einstein that scans the message boards for the club reads this thread it would be good to get more feedback from other fans on this matter.
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

ground full

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
                  only v newcastle will that happen, they are filling the exec areas with geordies already...

i bet they sell a part of ellerslie to them....sod qpr fans,

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    Your right Paul however as a fellow season ticket holder I actually now just want to see the ground full and the team winning.

I'm not going to tot up how much money people are saving each week.

I do however think that next season loyalty points should be on going and that current season ticket holders should get a minimum of 15% discount.

It makes no sense for me to buy a ticket anyway I miss at least 5 home games a season, call it blind loyalty but I know I'll be renewing next season anyway, others I'm sure will not.

I hope the Einstein that scans the message boards for the club reads this thread it would be good to get more feedback from other fans on this matter.
                    agree funky although im a bit naffed off with all the special deals just hope we all go and get behind the team tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                      This seasons,season ticket had the old rate of VAT on it anyway.
                      Don't think it did cos mine went down by about £30 which i think was a 2.5% reduction
                      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                        Don't think it did cos mine went down by about £30 which i think was a 2.5% reduction
                        I stand corrected,was that reduction not introduced at a very late stage though,and those that had already purchased thier season tickets offered a refund.But those who had bought thiers via the installment plan told to go and swivell.

Comment

Working...
                        X