Great Odds 9/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Odds 9/2

Lay £20 on Skunny to win and you will win £90. I know it is not nice betting against your own team but this is a screamer, just like the Middlesborough away win was.

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Lay £20 on Skunny to win and you will win £90. I know it is not nice betting against your own team but this is a screamer, just like the Middlesborough away win was.
    I know what you mean.

QPR are awful at the moment and the club seems hellbent on moving out all the players on good wages, without really replacing them.

Where are those odds from?

You could add Scunthorpe on to a treble with some other sides who look certain to win i.e

I think QPR will not win this game, and either a draw or away win along with 2of the folowing games is a good value bet.

Chelsea at Burnley 2/7
    Charlton at home to Tranmere 1/3
    Norwich home to Hartlepool 3/10
    Southampton home to Stockport 2/7.

Ladbrokes odds

Comment

Great bet, cant lose either way!!! (unless we draw) which is still a pony result for us.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        Great bet, cant lose either way!!! (unless we draw) which is still a pony result for us.

No, my suggestion was a draw or away win. I am not going to the game so the money I would have spent will go on bets.

If QPR win, I will be delighted to have wasted the admission money.

If QPR lose or draw I will have my pain eased by collecting money from the bookies. Of course, the other sides on the bet have to win their games too, otherwise Heaven knows I will be miserable and £30 poorer.

Comment

Gutted we lost again but the nights paid for.

Comment

Yep had them in a double to good too be true.

Ill be on peterbourgh next wk should be a decent price...

Comment

Won't get a good price on P'Boro. We're worse than them and they're at home!

Comment

Working...
              X