Just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering...

why did we spend all this money on improving the ground, new big screen, "better pitch", etc etc and not do the most important thing first - and improve the team? I know the stadium needed an update, but that was the last of my worries- and could easily have put up with how it was and would have preferred the improvements to be on the pitch.

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    why did we spend all this money on improving the ground, new big screen, "better pitch", etc etc and not do the most important thing first - and improve the team? I know the stadium needed an update, but that was the last of my worries- and could easily have put up with how it was and would have preferred the improvements to be on the pitch.
    But loftus road was sooooooo dated mate... it was the only stadium in 18years never to be improved in anyway whatsoever.... it was a dump.

Comment

its a joke...the "improvements" to the ground hav'nt affected the average joe soap...the seats,refreshment bars and toilets are the same as in the 80's. ground was tarted up for posh mugs...just a plaything for some people!!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We have improved the team, Danny Cullip has been replaced by Kaspars Gorkks, Stefan Moore with Rowan Vine (not having a good season but much better than Moore!) Lee Cook is back, Adam Boulder with Faurlin, add to that Connolly, Simpson, Legs, Mahon these players are all better than what we had. Yes we do need a striker but more importantly we need a good manager and stability.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          But loftus road was sooooooo dated mate... it was the only stadium in 18years never to be improved in anyway whatsoever.... it was a dump.

It still is (apart from the W12 CCC areas).

Replacing the old black and gold seats and a lick of paint, plus a screen that hardly shows any replays anymore, it's mostly adverts, has hardly improved the ground.

Comment

The improvements had to be done, they have to improve the facilites otherwise the premier league may not allow us to play due to our stadium not being up to date enough.

Thats if we got promoted.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

You lot are all missing the point.Get down to the c club and enjoy the ultimate match day experience....Oh I forgot...most of us QPR fans can't afford it.

The day i watch a game in the c club is the day i finally give up watching QPR..

In the stands....getting cold, blinded by sun,sitting next to someone with BO spouting shat about football and busting for pis. but holding on just in case we score.

To when we score....jumping over random people in front of you..standing with the crowd appluading your players....

Or sitting sipping champagne with some stuffy up nosed twots talking about their financial deals

I will always stick with the B.O

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                The improvements had to be done, they have to improve the facilites otherwise the premier league may not allow us to play due to our stadium not being up to date enough.

Thats if we got promoted.

That is a very big IF.

I do agree with larkspur though.

The team has improved, unfortunately the constant management changes and bickering is abound to affect the players.

Routledge has already commented that he is glad to be out due to the shenanigans at the Madhouse, known as QPR FC.

Comment

Working...
                X