Hall joins magpies /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall joins magpies /merged thread/

What do Newcastle (prem pretenders) and other premiership clubs see in him, that none of us can see?

I really don't understand it, because I just can't remember him ever really having a 'good' game for us.... Yet, week in week out he'd appear on the teamsheet... so our Managers too hopefully saw something that we did'nt.

Am I the only one who doesn't get it at all?.... that aside, I'm chuffed that he's off!

We all get it alright... hype him up to be the best player on earth so we can get rid asap and use that money to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
      What do Newcastle (prem pretenders) and other premiership clubs see in him, that none of us can see?

I really don't understand it, because I just can't remember him ever really having a 'good' game for us.... Yet, week in week out he'd appear on the teamsheet... so our Managers too hopefully saw something that we did'nt.

Am I the only one who doesn't get it at all?.... that aside, I'm chuffed that he's off!
      SSSSSSSHHHHHhhhh.... Newcastle may be reading these forums so lets not rock the boat

Fitz Hall is a top class player, the centre half any club could ever wish for, I really wish he wasn't leaving as he will be sorely missed....

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        SSSSSSSHHHHHhhhh.... Newcastle may be reading these forums so lets not rock the boat

Fitz Hall is a top class player, the centre half any club could ever wish for, I really wish he wasn't leaving as he will be sorely missed....
        yh he will be missed ;)

Comment

I'm so gutted... why are we selling our best players?

He should be worth 5m+

Comment

Wonder if Wayne recommended him
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Is he going for a dump in the picture on the sky sports?

Comment

if he goes tomorrow, some would say that's one clown less for saturday

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                  Wonder if Wayne recommended him
                  Of course he did, he need someone to ride with him in his gangsta car.

Comment

who the hell really cares lets just get rid he has probably been one of the worst players i've seen in 40 yrs ( there are a few exceptions) plus it will save the 20k a week they're paying him

Comment

they see his heart,passion, commitment..the passing of a bobby moore the speed of a ben johnson, the heading of a john charles...
                      he is the complete player and must be allowed to go north asap to improve there

Comment

To be fair he is or was a decent player...being the scapegoat dont help, lacking in confidence, being booed by his own fans etc. If he was cack doubt these clubs will be after him, I am sure the scouts and managment teams at these clubs know alot more than us.

now where is my tin hat
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

a sad loss, thanks fitz....bye.

Comment

He scored two goals ast season against Barnsley and was unlucky not to complete his hat-trick.

He is an excellent defender with very good aerial ability, reads the game brilliantly and has a range of passing that puts many midfielders to shame. He also produces many great last ditch sliding tackles to save the day.

He mustn;t be allowed to leave although as we all sadly know, every player has his price. I'd be gutted if QPR sell him for less than £2.5M.

Comment

What are u talking about im gutted he is going, god whoever gets him will be getting themselves a right good deal!!!.....
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X