A big factor in fans unrest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big factor in fans unrest...

...is poor PR. When was the last time we heard anything from Gianna, Ali Russell or the board? The problem is we just don't know what is going on - if players are leaving to balance the books or due to attitude problems - that's fine - but let us know. At the moment we are just seeing players sold off and it's damn frustrating. Us fans are not too unreasonable - if we know what the plan is - we'll go along with it. There is a plan isn't there? ;-)

Ian

The PR is dire.

We used to moan that GPs PR was rubbish when he was running the show. We heard good things since these guys came in but then, nought, nadda. All we get is "club statement" - another manager gone!

The last we heard from Flavio was with an interview for a frigging newspaper for gods sake!

Comment

Originally posted by bellboy View Post
      ...is poor PR. When was the last time we heard anything from Gianna, Ali Russell or the board? The problem is we just don't know what is going on - if players are leaving to balance the books or due to attitude problems - that's fine - but let us know. At the moment we are just seeing players sold off and it's damn frustrating. Us fans are not too unreasonable - if we know what the plan is - we'll go along with it. There is a plan isn't there? ;-)

Ian
      Now if Gianna Michaels was on the board, I'd give her some slack... WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
        Now if Gianna Michaels was on the board, I'd give her some slack... WOOF!
        whos gianna michaels?
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          whos gianna michaels?
          Google Image is your friend (safe search off )

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Google Image is your friend (safe search off )
            was hoping somebody would just post picture lol i know who she is but having those sites on my browser history at work = bad times.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

She is a female wrestler isn't she??

Serioulsy PR is awful, an apology for last Saturday for starters would have helped
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
              X