So now Saturday is nearly upon us..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Saturday is nearly upon us..

Anyones mood changed since the last few days and looking forward to the game?

Saturdays at Loftus Rd are still a highlight for me despite what happens upstairs in the boardroom and lets all hope a convincing win will paper over a few cracks for a day or so

I was gutted on the way home tuesday, looking forward to tomorrow now.

Comment

Originally posted by taggster View Post
      I was gutted on the way home tuesday, looking forward to tomorrow now.
      I presume not so far to travel home if your gutted tomorrow then.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Not looking forward to tomorrow. It will be another defeat and another poor atmosphere. I just don't get that 'feeling' anymore going down the Rangers.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I am looking forward to the game, I feel that it cannot get any worse and now it's time for a reckoning from the players. Surely now they have to show some fight and determination. For me the Forset game was never going to yield anything for us, (I still think 5-0 flattered them somewhat) but now we have a few games that are winable and the players must know this.

Comment

I am looking forward to the game and meeting mates for beers and all that, its what saturdays are about!

However, i feel there will be infighting

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              I presume not so far to travel home if your gutted tomorrow then.
              Actually on tuesday and wednesday I was was in London working and got back at nearly 1am, tomorrow I will be travelling down from Leicester.

As for being gutted travelling home, it doesn't matter how far you have to travel.

Comment

Should be a decent game, have respect for Scunny for getting promoted again, having been relegated.
                I go to watch the football, in the hope of being entertained, and despite all the off-field nonsense, of which I am heartily sick, the overall match day experience is something I always look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by taggster View Post
                  As for being gutted travelling home, it doesn't matter how far you have to travel.
                  Very True.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    Not looking forward to tomorrow. It will be another defeat and another poor atmosphere. I just don't get that 'feeling' anymore going down the Rangers.
                    It's better than work Dave ;D
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

This game is important in so many ways
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The pub is the most important thing

Comment

If we don't sign a striker today then what is the point of going to the game tomorrow?

The best we can hope for is 0-0 and that won't happen because stewart is cack and can't concentrate for 10mins let alone the 90
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm dreading it.
                            Not because of any random protests, red noses, or banners, or even the game. I think we'll win.
                            But because Rangers fans will argue amongst themselves, sing stupid songs with no wit or real point to them, and bring the message board culture into the ground. It will be fragmented.
                            And it will be embarrassing to hear/see.

Hope I'm wrong.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Not dreading, but hardly looking forward to it!!

Wasnt so much that im having a paddy and not gonna go, i just think the tension is going to be awful! Especially if we lose or go 1 down...
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X