Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think There Will Be A Protest This Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was Amit last seen at a game?.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Agree thats the scenario I can see happening.

Though none of them will be there
      Well they are kept informed of the mood of the fans by your wonderful forum. :scorn:

Comment

lets guage opinion tommorow..petey if ur up 4 it and anyone else let me now and ill make preparations
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Stan

Amit was at the Sheffield United home game.

Rangeforlife, really think its not time yet, just my opinion
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Does Amit not realise that he was part of selling us the bullsh''T dream of ambitious plans , attracting better players blah blah blah !

Comment

101% there will be a protest.

the players are even aware of it

and extra security has been arranged

and those, are FACTS

Comment

lets face it

how many post on message boards? a tiny percentage of our support. so a few people thinking about it won't influence the others. so an organised protest won't happen imo. may be booing etc but that doesn't count

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                  lets face it

how many post on message boards? a tiny percentage of our support. so a few people thinking about it won't influence the others. so an organised protest won't happen imo. may be booing etc but that doesn't count
                  You are spot on.

Comment

I think you may get a few fans wearing clown outfits and some with red noses.

You will then get some taking the rise, which will lead to arguements between fans..

The vast majority will get behind the team at the start, if we are lose it won't be very plesant. if we win the fans in clown outfits will quickly put them in the bin on the way out
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

'The vast majority will get behind the team' not if we go 0-1 down i bet they wont.

Comment

Don't think anyone has suggested wearing clown outfits!

Sticking one of those red noses on has been mentioned, and a few banners and general fury being aired.

Nothing particularly nasty, organized or co-ordinated... just a general release of discontent, mixed with apathy and a splash of general backlashing over the snidey £20 comments from Il Orangina.
                        He really shouldn't have said that.
                        Twice.

It's hardly Tianamen Square stuff.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Dont think it will turn into a full blown pitch invasion protest as there will really be no point with the board not attending, but I believe everyone will be protesting in their own way, be it by not attending, booing protesting inside or outside. Rangers know something could possibly happen, hence extra security and the board not turning up so already it's working.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                          X