poor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor fans

yeah we are all so great and have been through the hard times but realistically a lot of people on here sound like they support that team up the road!

booing players/managers! would u want to go to work if you thought no one respected you? its pathetic. yeah we pay more money that other clubs but that does not mean we have the right to act like a bunch of c**ts. q block as a whole is generally the worst and thats not a gripe at pete.

if us fans want respect we have to give respect. If u owned a club and felt no one wanted you there would u really want to keep bank roling it? and as fans we are hardly an advertisement for someone who may want to buy the club! money as always goes to peoples heads!

rant over, but before a lot of fans who dont go to games or who think im wrong have a pop have a real think about it!

I cant be arsed trying to explain anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by superhooper View Post
      yeah we are all so great and have been through the hard times but realistically a lot of people on here sound like they support that team up the road!

Booing players/managers! Would u want to go to work if you thought no one respected you? Its pathetic. Yeah we pay more money that other clubs but that does not mean we have the right to act like a bunch of c**ts. Q block as a whole is generally the worst and thats not a gripe at pete.

If us fans want respect we have to give respect. If u owned a club and felt no one wanted you there would u really want to keep bank roling it? And as fans we are hardly an advertisement for someone who may want to buy the club! Money as always goes to peoples heads!

Rant over, but before a lot of fans who dont go to games or who think im wrong have a pop have a real think about it!
      zzzzzzzzzzzz!! Read other threads mate!!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Still do not believe individual players have been booed,only missed 1 home game this season,believe a lot of the booing was aimed towards JM especially for his poor tactical substitutions and players playing out of position.

Cannot remember any player being booed as an individual,apart from some abuse if showing no effort,in that case it is well deserved.

Comment

adel for not passing

recent boos/discontent where aimed solely at hart and his joke decisions.

the players DO NOT GIVE ONE FLYING FKUC FOR ME,YOU OR QPR....whether booed or not...they get their wages.

Comment

but that does not mean we have the right to act like a bunch of c**ts
            stopped at that bit...........

Comment

well maybe just stop going to games! thats if you go already! but fans websites are not representative of how every fan feels/behaves.

Comment

but fans websites are not representative of how every fan feels/behaves.
                so why rant on here then...won't make a blind bit of difference......

Comment

supporting ure team by getting behind them makes a difference to how players feel and how the board may feel about actually investing!

Comment

supporting ure team by getting behind them makes a difference to how players feel and how the board may feel about actually investing!
                    players are mercenary now.....how they feel is happy with the wage for no effort.
                    As for the board...cannot be bothered with them anymore.

Comment

booing players/managers! would u want to go to work if you thought no one respected you? its pathetic. yeah we pay more money that other clubs but that does not mean we have the right to act like a bunch of c**ts. q block as a whole is generally the worst and thats not a gripe at pete.

if us fans want respect we have to give respect. If u owned a club and felt no one wanted you there would u really want to keep bank roling it? and as fans we are hardly an advertisement for someone who may want to buy the club! money as always goes to peoples heads!

rant over, but before a lot of fans who dont go to games or who think im wrong have a pop have a real think about it!
                      Mate. I go to games. I pay money. And if our so-called superstars under perform I have a right to be unhappy. If I go and watch a band and they play a load of rubbish the same applies and the same applies to theatre etc. All I want, regardless of results is a team to perform to their best ability and not come away feeling I've been cheated.

End of rant.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                        Mate. I go to games. I pay money. And if our so-called superstars under perform I have a right to be unhappy. If I go and watch a band and they play a load of rubbish the same applies and the same applies to theatre etc. All I want, regardless of results is a team to perform to their best ability and not come away feeling I've been cheated.

End of rant.
                        And he hits a return ace! Great comeback.

Getting bored of these threads. Yet I keep reading them, how bored must I be.

Who will do tomorrows ' My take of it all' ? Stay tuned

Comment

my take of it all is............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz!!!!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

You're the model example of the sort of football fan Briatore and Paladini are after. Get shafted and short changed week after week by your under performing team, yet still come back every game and pay through the nose for the pleasure. Well done you.

Comment

superhooper, you just dont get it do ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X