heading for administration?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
    Correct me if im wrong cos I'm really not up to date with the in's and outs as to how a takeover works and such, but wouldn't Briatore and co have to sell their shares before ****ing off?? I was under the impression that they couldn't just up and leave, but would first have to sell up first????

I don't see, if that is the case, why them leaving would automatically mean administration??

Well..... they own the company that is QPR; QPR owns the assets and liabiltites including the ground. The ground has a loan secured on it by the loanee, who happens to be an offshore company that Amit and Flab own. QPR has spent large (no-one knows how much exactly because the accounts for the current year are not due / or published yet) amounts of money, and they've got this money from Flab et al.

So, If they can't sell their shares, they are perfectly within their rights to withdraw funding. The result is mysery... QPR can't meet its liabilities, placed in administration, Flab gets control of the ground... we get to play in the Deadora!

Now... Flab would not presumably want this, as it'll cost him big time i.e. chances are he's put a lot more in than he's getting out. But, in the short term, he's flogged WR for a guestimated £2m... there's nothing stopping him from paying himself back some of the loans he's made... he can carry on selling players and pocketing the cash for as long as QPR remain solvent!

Like I said all along, when people along time ago started to call for his head..... be careful what you wish for!

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      I can understand that, but genuinely I think people are scaremongering a little, QPR In Admin In 3 Days etc I really doubt that will happen mate...

If it does, however, I will eat my cat :greedy: ......so it best not!
      don't know about admin in 3 days......but i do think we will sell more of our players like buzz & connolly.

Comment

If they put the club into admin then their shares and assets will be worth even less and would also send QPR to league 1, so being a businessman that would make no sense as they would loose a lot more.

They are better off selling some of the players (which they are doing) to reduce the outgoings and to try and get a little more money back into the club as it would look more attractive to a buyer...

It would be easier to sell to a new owner in that position rather than admin in league 1.
        Please see my reply above!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          don't know about admin in 3 days......but i do think we will sell more of our players like buzz & connolly.
          I think I read somewhere that the ground is in joint ownership.. so he doesn't have full control, he can only sell his interest to another party... There were some people (americans) looking to invest a few weeks back so I'm guessing that maybe before they buy they would like some of the debt and outgoings reduced as possibly part of the terms... QPR could be up for sale in the summer though.

Also I think the mittals have seen the writing on the wall with him so they've kept away from him... I don't think it's their fault though, they were probably led up the garden path as we were.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that the ground is in joint ownership.. so he doesn't have full control, he can only sell his interest to another party... There were some people (americans) looking to invest a few weeks back so I'm guessing that maybe before they buy they would like some of the debt and outgoings reduced as possibly part of the terms... QPR could be up for sale in the summer though.

Also I think the mittals have seen the writing on the wall with him so they've kept away from him... I don't think it's their fault though, they were probably led up the garden path as we were.
            not an attractive club with better players sold....so cannot see it's for selling reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
              Please see my reply above!
              I agree with that post

Comment

I would be very surprised if we don't end up in administration to be honest!

Comment

wonder if all the people who said we are financially secure have changed their minds.

Comment

interestingly, i assume the debts are underwritten and as qprfc are skint, i assume flav/bern underwrote debts??
                    so if we go skint, the creditors should chase them
                    also, they know qprfc haven't got a pot to pee in, so why run up debts unless it's the ground/land all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      so why run up debts unless it's the ground/land all over again.
                      been saying that a few times on here...still think it.

Comment

They could do what Simon Jordan did, very easily
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          They could do what Simon Jordan did, very easily
                          What, turn orange and go mental??

Too late.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Hate to say this, but thought administration very possible for several months. Now I think it will probably happen, and soon.

Comment

[QUOTE=themodfather;254066]interestingly, i assume the debts are underwritten and as qprfc are skint, i assume flav/bern underwrote debts??
                              so if we go skint, the creditors should chase them
                              also, they know qprfc haven't got a pot to pee in, so why run up debts unless it's the ground/land all over again.[/QUOTE]

fiduciary duty.directors/owners of a company cannot knowingly trade whilst insolvent.of course they do but invariably get caught.i can't see these guys doing that.so they have a few options,sell the club,stp funding apply for administration or go the long ball.enter into recievership.

Comment

Working...
                              X