Gianni in the middle

bernie......shin pad for Fitz hall

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
      Flavio up front.

Gianni in the middle

bernie......shin pad for Fitz hall

Comment

the players kits would be different tho.flav and co would be running around in there blankets and plus flavio would crash into the side boards
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

i bet bernie could run faster then the pelican

Comment

Any manager who tries to sort the problem out ends up leaving... player power but let's hope I'm wrong.

Good Luck Mick and hope you can sort this out and get us back to winning games... do what you have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Any manager who tries to sort the problem out ends up leaving... player power but let's hope I'm wrong.

Good Luck Mick and hope you can sort this out and get us back to winning games... do what you have to do.
              unless the board have now given him free reign to sort out the dressing room.

Comment

Sending Taarabt back to Spurs would be unpopular with fans of the talented show pony, but would be a clear sign to the rest of them that they have to work for eachother as a team, or p*** off.

I'd take that chance... even if he is the Maradona of Africa (soon to be in Spain).
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

The players will probably take their gloves off and slap each other.

What they don't know, is that bernie has been in the dressing room after every match, but as he is so vertically challenged - no barsteward saw him.He has reported all the goings on back to the guvnor and heads will roll !

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    Sending Taarabt back to Spurs would be unpopular with fans of the talented show pony, but would be a clear sign to the rest of them that they have to work for eachother as a team, or p*** off.

I'd take that chance... even if he is the Maradona of Africa (soon to be in Spain).
                    On a serious note....possibility !

Comment

Originally posted by paulw View Post
                      .. make some decisions that are not popular but necessary"

Sounds like Harford's about to get stuck in. Good news IMHO
                      hoooooooooof ball
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

It's not just changing the players that needs addressing, it's the style of play. We do not have the players to play the long ball system, it doesn't work for us. The last two games we have started to launch the ball from back to front and it has got us nowhere. We need to get back to playing football on the ground.

Comment

I wonder what he is going to do?

Comment

Micks on a suicide mission
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Buz being dropped is the obvious one.

Comment

Working...
                              X