Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furlong

Just read in FourFourTwo that his favorite goal was QPR V Oldham in 2003 to send us to Cardiff and he also said his favorite years were at QPR. Always nice to read stuff like that, especially in times like these.
    Paul Furlong - True superhoop and a legend. I hope he comes back as a coach soon.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
    Just read in FourFourTwo that his favorite goal was QPR V Oldham in 2003 to send us to Cardiff and he also said his favorite years were at QPR. Always nice to read stuff like that, especially in times like these.
    Paul Furlong - True superhoop and a legend. I hope he comes back as a coach soon.
    legend.i still get the hairs on the back of my neck when i watch his tribute video.could do with furs again even if he is 40
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

He could still play better than the shower at the moment and with some pride too.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

A legend imo There's only one......
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
        X