X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR V SCUNNY statment

Tickets for this game are now on general sale so don't miss out :waaaht:

I thought this game would of been sold out weeks ago;D

the club rang me up to see if i wanted to purchase a ticket for the game.they obviously didnt check that im a season ticket holder lol
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

quality

Comment

S****horpe won there last away game 4-1, at Derby and apart from losing to Man C in the FA Cup there last 3 games reads Won 2 Drawn 1 so they wont be an easy touch.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

They will be well up for winning this match and if QPR defend in their usual manner, Sncuthorpe will score 2 or 3.

How many will QPR get in reply?

I bet the club are struggling to sell tickets for this and are making desperate calls and e-mails to try and raise the crowd figure to more than 6,000 that turned up for the cuo tie with Sheff Utd.

Unless some decent signings are announced today or tomorrow who can play in the game, I expect the lowest league crowd since QPR were in the third tier.

Comment

limited availablity....

always is though, cos capacity is 19,000...8000 already gone so truthfully a ltd issue of 11000 a game....

Comment

Working...
            X