Up to 10th at 2 then ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up to 10th at 2 then ?

Rumour on Cardiff site that they are going into admin at 2pm today, don't know if true but a press conference has been called for 2pm ! We will be in play offs soon at this rate !

Ha-Ha thats made my week if true

Comment

not going to laugh...simply because that is where we are heading at a great speed.

Comment

Given up on automatic promotion...and can't afford to gamble on getting through the playoffs?
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

First Luton then Palace and now Cardiff! Any other ****my clubs in financial trouble? This is great news.

Comment

I don't think this is a laughing matter, other clubs going out of business won't help us one bit.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              I don't think this is a laughing matter, other clubs going out of business won't help us one bit.
              very true mate...specially as QPR are cost cutting...has to be for a reason...could be us next.........

Comment

This will only get worse over in the Championship, League 1 & 2 over the next 6 months, as the tax man has stopped all lines of credit, ST sales will collapse and clubs have got players on contracts that are not affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  It will if they are in the championship and above us, we could make the play offs without even playing another game.
                  Actually we seem to do a better job when we're not playing coz at least we're not conceding goals.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ridsdale has resigned apparently

Comment

If financial confidence goes out of football, football as we know it could implode.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

couldnt happen to a better club,hope this is true, hate cardiff with a passion
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It won't happen, the Welsh FA will step in and bail them out :devil:

Comment

whats going on in english football is exactly what happend to the italian league and to the scottish league.too many clubs are spending what they dont have including us.football is on the downfall
                            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                              It won't happen, the Welsh FA will step in and bail them out :devil:
                              Take them out with any luck, and stick em in the Welsh league, and while there at it they can take Swansea too, that would be another place jumped.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X