X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    You mean to West Ham?

:waaaht:
    there new board are after a top quality striker who will score goals so they say.they should look no further than the pelican IMO
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      You mean to West Ham?

:waaaht:
      Wey Hey............ PRONTO - sillly!!!!

Comment

Surely I know the Vine of old isent crap. BUT WE NEED A STRIKER capable of improving our attack NOW and not After the relegation.

Comment

Yeah but he wants to hold onto Vine as soon we won't have anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
            Surely I know the Vine of old isent crap. BUT WE NEED A STRIKER capable of improving our attack NOW and not After the relegation.
            But Vine needs to play games to recapture his old form and match sharpness.

He has put in a few glimpses this seaon of what he is capable of, but has never really had a run of games.

Agyemang played against Watford, West BromBristol City, Sheff Utd (3 times), Ipswich and Blackpool. that's 8 games, plus his run started when he came on as a sub against Middlesbro.

Now it would have been good to give Vine that kind of run when the sason started, but Magilton and some fans didn't have the patience with him. He then picked up a few other little niggling injuries which has also made it difficult to get his game back.

The real problems for QPR are in defence.

A new right back, perhaps Volz or Clyne, and a better keeper than Ikeme (Speroni or Basso) will help improve them.

If Harford can sort them out, and with Quashie and Faurlin in central midfield, I feel confident that with Buzsaky, Taarabt, Simpson and Vine in the team QPR will soon get back to winning games.

Comment

Vine is not crap but Harford IS inept.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                But Vine needs to play games to recapture his old form and match sharpness.

He has put in a few glimpses this seaon of what he is capable of, but has never really had a run of games.

Agyemang played against Watford, West BromBristol City, Sheff Utd (3 times), Ipswich and Blackpool. that's 8 games, plus his run started when he came on as a sub against Middlesbro.

Now it would have been good to give Vine that kind of run when the sason started, but Magilton and some fans didn't have the patience with him. He then picked up a few other little niggling injuries which has also made it difficult to get his game back.

The real problems for QPR are in defence.

A new right back, perhaps Volz or Clyne, and a better keeper than Ikeme (Speroni or Basso) will help improve them.

If Harford can sort them out, and with Quashie and Faurlin in central midfield, I feel confident that with Buzsaky, Taarabt, Simpson and Vine in the team QPR will soon get back to winning games.

HMMM. I hope it is that simple. You tend to be spot on.:tired:;D

Comment

Working...
                X