No announcement yet.

If Neil Warnock Became Available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus, voted yes but didnt expect 80% to agree with me.

just shows how despereate we are after Hart

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      Not as big a percentage as it would have been for Coppell or Curbishley, you can bank on that.
      But probably shows how desperate we are right now.

Christ, even I voted yes, and I can't stand the bloke. :waaaht:
      That's because like Morrison, he's the panto villian. You love to hate them as they are what they are, and in a weird way they love to be hated. They are both good at their job and they know it.

Warnock will also take the limelight away from the players. Any controversy will be deflected away from the team as he'll not shy away from the camera and will always defend the team. Every fan hates him until he takes over at their club. That's when you start to respect him and realise that he's actually a decent bloke. Yes - I said decent.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        That's because like Morrison, he's the panto villian. You love to hate them as they are what they are, and in a weird way they love to be hated. They are both good at their job and they know it.

Warnock will also take the limelight away from the players. Any controversy will be deflected away from the team as he'll not shy away from the camera and will always defend the team. Every fan hates him until he takes over at their club. That's when you start to respect him and realise that he's actually a decent bloke. Yes - I said decent.
        Ahh, that's the difference I should have said.

I have no doubet that he's a decent man... he does everything he can to win, but that's his "character" rather than him as a man. Panto villian.

Much like Alex Ferguson, who I hated... until I read his autobiography.
        He is a good man with good values, but doesn't give a stuff what anyone outside Man Utd thinks of him, because he just demands success for his club.
        Sod the media, and other fans.

I don't think Warnocks record is as great as people make out, especially regarding his promotions. Bit of a myth, that.
        But, right now, the way things are at QPR... he would probably be just what we need. (as long as he's left alone etc..)

And as someone who doesn't think he's really all that, that's a sad state of affairs for me to admit and accept.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
        X