No announcement yet.

What is the process for buying someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the process for buying someone?

Does someone (GP/manager) find someone they want.

Then do we put a bid in with the team first or talk to the player's agent first?
    and depending on the evaluation of the player and if the player wants to move they then agree terms and then have the medical or do they have a medical and depending on this they then decide a fee and then try and agree terms? Or agree terms, medical & fee?

Just ask because of all these so called ‘done deals’ with certain players have become ‘undone deals’ and just wondered what the problems/issues could be?
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

i reckon with our history and some will deny this..

its sign whoever is available and at the right price (i.e a bargain)

routledge springs to mind, as does gorkss..

only in the first january transfer window did we "spend" because we needed to for certain area's of the team. since then its been just whoever is available at the right price.

you wont see us going for a first teamer of any championship or premier club.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
      Does someone (GP/manager) find someone they want.

Then do we put a bid in with the team first or talk to the player's agent first?
      and depending on the evaluation of the player and if the player wants to move they then agree terms and then have the medical or do they have a medical and depending on this they then decide a fee and then try and agree terms? Or agree terms, medical & fee?

Just ask because of all these so called ‘done deals’ with certain players have become ‘undone deals’ and just wondered what the problems/issues could be?
      I think the meaning of the term 'done deal' has been stretched a little recently.

Comment

Working...
      X