We need a Director of Football...NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a Director of Football...NOW

FB and GP should just concentrate on the business and making sure we have plenty of good agent contacts.

The Director of Football will ensure all footballing matters are taken care of i.e. making sure there is a good relationship between manager and player, quality of football and transfers.

The problem is this move would be too sensible

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    FB and GP should just concentrate on the business and making sure we have plenty of good agent contacts.

The Director of Football will ensure all footballing matters are taken care of i.e. making sure there is a good relationship between manager and player, quality of football and transfers.

I think you have missed the words "to get rid of" out of the title of this thread....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

No we don't, this is one of the problems at the club at the moment. The manager is responsible for his relationship with the players, and also should be responsible for bringing in players. Afterall he gets the sack when the players fail, so if he is not bringing them in, how is that fair ?

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
        I think you have missed the words "to get rid of" out of the title of this thread....

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

DoF role simply dilutes the Managers position at the club weakening it to the point that the players have the power to oust him as when they see fit.

Comment

nope...the DoF role has not been successful at QPR so far, manager should be solely responsible for goings on in the team.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post

Are you Giannis' agent ?

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                DoF role simply dilutes the Managers position at the club weakening it to the point that the players have the power to oust him as when they see fit.

Exactly what has happened as well.

We need a proven MANAGER.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

A new director of football will probably come in end of season.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    oh dear...so another year of circus entertainment :(

Comment

Out of curiosity, where does that leave GP, leaving the club or hanging round like a bad smell?
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

This may sound a bit sensible but shouldn't it be one chairman, one manager? Why have positions in between? It hasn't worked so far. :confused:

Comment

Sure GP will have different title.

With the football league he goes to all the chairman meetings for example, he may do the negiotiating side of transfers or even retire. Who knows?

Matter of waiting to see, but I suspect a new DOF will be brought in
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sure GP will have different title.

With the football league he goes to all the chairman meetings for example, he may do the negiotiating side of transfers or even retire. Who knows?

Matter of waiting to see, but I suspect a new DOF will be brought in
                            From the continent, i.e Italia? = Italian system in England = Season devoid of progression!
                            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Russranger

Said it before

Flavio is Italian

In Italy they have Dircetors of football

He wouldn't trust a manager to spend his money and you need a middle man to do the deals. Okay, if someone else comes in they might do it differently, but whilst Flavio is here the club will DEFINTELY have a DOF.

Many clubs do have them in he English league

Comment

Working...
                              X