How many players do we have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many players do we have...

when they lose the ball not try to win it back?

One has gone who else in our side that's like that?

buzz,taraabt........2 more for ya

Comment

Some people will not like this but we need all 11 players who will fight to win the ball back when they lose it... that's if we want to go up next year, If it means selling then lets do it and build for next year starting in the summer as this season is over.

Let's play our young players and see who will make the next grade.

PONY

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Some people will not like this but we need all 11 players who will fight to win the ball back when they lose it... that's if we want to go up next year, If it means selling then lets do it and build for next year starting in the summer as this season is over.

Let's play our young players and see who will make the next grade.

PONY
        sorry to say but this season is not over...we have to stay up before it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          buzz,taraabt........2 more for ya
          Definately.

Would rather do without them and get harder working players in.

Too many players these days think they should only attack if they are strikers/wingers and not track back to help the defence.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Definately.

Would rather do without them and get harder working players in.

Too many players these days think they should only attack if they are strikers/wingers and not track back to help the defence.
            spot on mate....thats why i like hogan...he does track back now and then.

Comment

Team effort,,, and that aint a team we're watching.

Taarabt is one I would single out though.
              He wont be here next season, he openly says he wants to go to Spain, he's a Spurs player anyway. He should be sent back there now.
              A massive talent, but a terrible influence, and a shirker.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

if u want rid of taarabt just boo him.. he then starts crying and will eventually **** off back to spurs.

i think aswell he is a huge talent.. but at the same time a complete egotistical prat.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I don't agree that Routledge didn't track back. He did. It wasn't his strength but he did. Also need to remember, sometimes players are told not to, to stay higher up the field. We don't know what they're told to do. The only one I have actually seen not bothering is Tarabbt.

Comment

Routledge got back, bur rarely put a tackle in.

Comment

in the 2nd half against WBA, everybody, and I mean everybody, tracked back and defended. WR was helping ramage out because their strikers were too fast for him, and even simpson was defending on our byline. That was when G&B were managing the team, so something must have been said about everyone defending

Comment

just watched the goals from the Forest game and based on that I would suggest that none of them tracked back!!! The space we gave Forest was nothing short of criminal

Comment

Working...
                        X