No announcement yet.

Premiership Club Burnley In For One size Fitz Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they sent Newcastle the wrong video tapes?

Comment

The sooner Fitz Hall is gone from this club the better. He epitomizes everything that's wrong with football nowadays and i'd wager his attitude towards the game has rubbed off on some of the other players.

It's all good being Bobby Dazzler if you have the skill and talent to back it up, but Fitz has been, and always will be a waste of space and a poor excuse for a footballer. Not that he actually cares as he has his bling and his flash car....

Id even go as far as saying that once this cancer is removed from the changing room, we might even see a slight increase of effort from the players!!
      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
        The sooner Fitz Hall is gone from this club the better. He epitomizes everything that's wrong with football nowadays and i'd wager his attitude towards the game has rubbed off on some of the other players.

It's all good being Bobby Dazzler if you have the skill and talent to back it up, but Fitz has been, and always will be a waste of space and a poor excuse for a footballer. Not that he actually cares as he has his bling and his flash car....

Id even go as far as saying that once this cancer is removed from the changing room, we might even see a slight increase of effort from the players!!
        OohOOohh.. a little harsh!

But I understand your feelings towards him, i've never been a fan of him myself but to think Burnley and Newcastle are interested (with Newcastle probably being the favorite) we'll both have the last laugh mate

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          OohOOohh.. a little harsh!

But I understand your feelings towards him, i've never been a fan of him myself but to think Burnley and Newcastle are interested (with Newcastle probably being the favorite) we'll both have the last laugh mate
          Personally I thought I was quite restrained
          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
            Personally I thought I was quite restrained
            :byebye:

Comment

I believe the board will be leaving in the summer (including Mittals and Ecclestone) so are looking to get as much of their money back as possible before they offski

Comment

Please god let this go through

Comment

Working...
                X