Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

I for one wont be taking part in any protests, not because i dont agree with it but more because I dont believe it will get us anywhere.

But, I think that the demonstrations should be kept to before and after the game.

I think for the 90mins of the game we should really get behind the team and show the board how good our support can be. Lets get Loftus Road rocking!

Anyone agree or am I talking rubbish.....again?

No demonstrations ever. Its just another embarassement to add to the club.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Flavio is not there..

I won't happen anyway.

problem is, personally I can see it happening later in the season if results stay the same.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Flavio is not there..

I won't happen anyway.

problem is, personally I can see it happening later in the season if results stay the same.
        how do you know flav won't be there?

he is accountable, and needs to take the flak?

its time for a statement from the board to let us know whats going on, much like the peterboro chairman

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
          I for one wont be taking part in any protests, not because i dont agree with it but more because I dont believe it will get us anywhere.

But, I think that the demonstrations should be kept to before and after the game.

I think for the 90mins of the game we should really get behind the team and show the board how good our support can be. Lets get Loftus Road rocking!

Anyone agree or am I talking rubbish.....again?
          when we're getting 8-9'000 at home loftus road will not be rocking
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Honestly,do not think there will be 8-9000 saturday,believe supporters protest by not being there so i'm guessing less than that ! :shame:

Comment

Working...
            X