Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
    It was a waste of money
    It was Shark. And in fairness so was the year before. I know Pete bought two tickets, a hotel room, had to pay to park overnight! The booze cost a small fortune....would have added up to a heck of a lot of away games in fairness..or half a ****** season ticket!

Complete waste of time and money

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
      Now this is an event that should this season be boycotted by all fans.
      Spot on.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Lets all boycott this year

Comment

I can see the usual army turning up licking the players A*R*S*ES how they got so excited on their day out at Derby.

Comment

Well they had better do it early before they slip away

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
              Now this is an event that should this season be boycotted by all fans.
              To the relief of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                how long will the players stay?
                would they take the stage and apologise to fans for falling apart??

as if,
                Maybe combine it with Manager of the Year?

Comment

Another negative thread Luke, you could do what I'm doing and not bother going the players so far don't deserve the support they get from the fans.

Plus listening to the players spout endless nonsense about how how they will get it right next season has become tiresome.

However Martin Rowlands, and Lee Cook I make an exception for they really do care about the place , the others well I doubt most of them will show up anyway.

Plus they know they will get a load of abuse from fans anyway as ever.

So if you dont want to go, then dont if you had a bad experience last year why repeat it this year?
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

What about having a Manager of the year, they'll be a lot in attendance at that, and i'm just talking Managers.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Has to be Gallen and Bircham for manager of the year they did a tough job and steered the ship in a steady direction for the 90 minutes at WBA.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        Has to be Gallen and Bircham for manager of the year they did a tough job and steered the ship in a steady direction for the 90 minutes at WBA.
                        I think Kevin Gallen and Marc Bircham should be playing, no one else would put as much into the game as them if they were out there.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

It could be called the MONY, (manager of next year) and anyone that goes can see at first hand how the selection process works.

Comment

maybe after manager of the year they can also have loanee of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                              can't see flavio turning up
                              he would be MAD (not that he is already) to go.. all its going to do is cause protests against him.

Comment

Working...
                              X