No announcement yet.

Just Back on the Island...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good report sm,sounds like the highlights there were quashie and the borrowdale song.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Cant we get this pasted on the Home changing room wall somehow? Anyone know the cleaner down at HQ.
      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

SM...... not good reading at all :very_sad:.... You sum my views up well regarding the lack of effort the team are making v The Biggie, Gallen, Bircham, Roly, Gareth days of only a few years ago.

Comment

It's so humbling getting so many replies!!

Thanks ever so much to everyone that took the time to respond in this thread.

And QblockDan - that's the last time I rely on someone else to buy my ticket for me!!

Comment

Top Work SM.

Would have told you that somewhere else...but..well you know..

you up for a beer with chappers,deepseahoop,kingfisher Hud and yourstruly on Sat?

Comment

very interesting and very well written.
              our club may be in the **** and run by clowns but as long as their are qpr fans like you, passionate, articulate and loyal.... there is always a good chance mate that we will get out of this mess. Qpr belongs to us. Always will do. Not Flav or GP.

Comment

Anyone know who seemed to be ranting at Ignominy after the 4th went in?
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

SM thank you for taking the time out to write another sad but brilliant match report.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                  X