No announcement yet.

Striker signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who in their right mind would want to come here???? Honestly, if I was playing for any club in the Championship or above I would not go to Rangers based purely on all the negativity. What you have to remember is that players talk and the vibes that are coming out of LR are stinking.

Only chance we've got is by going for a top League 1 player who wants to prove himself. Unfortunately there is no-one other than Beckford that fits the bell.
    :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
      Who in their right mind would want to come here???? Honestly, if I was playing for any club in the Championship or above I would not go to Rangers based purely on all the negativity. What you have to remember is that players talk and the vibes that are coming out of LR are stinking.

Only chance we've got is by going for a top League 1 player who wants to prove himself. Unfortunately there is no-one other than Beckford that fits the bell.
      What about that Southampton striker Lambert?

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post

Charlie Austin
        Rickie Lambert
        Simeon Jackson
        Grant Holt
        Lee barnard
        Jordan Rhodes

All would do well in this league IMO (maybe not Austin, but worth a look)
        Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 27-01-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

I thought someone a while back mentioned that Simon Jackson was coming in...

Comment

who flung dung

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Latest rumour is Manchester City striker

No, its not Robinho
              Alex Nimley is good,, but not good enough CCC player i wouldn't of though.. not sure though
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                Charlie Austin
                Rickie Lambert
                Simeon Jackson
                Grant Holt
                Lee barnard
                Jordan Rhodes

All would do well in this league IMO (maybe not Austin, but worth a look)
                I think Lambert does have a decent chance at this level but not sure about the others and in all honesty I think they've got a decent set up now at Saints. Pardew, big crowds and surely a feeling of going places. They'd be in play-offs if they did not have the admin penalty.
                :drunk:

Comment

Oh come on you lot! dont judge him before hes even kicked a ball!!! Ok so Samuel di carmine didnt do so well last time but this time "with me being itk" he has said things will be different....

Its a coup.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                  X