Deleted posts on watrb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted posts on watrb

Do any of you have problems with posting on this site and it doesn't seem to appear when posted?

I have a member who seems to have this problem and wanted to know if anyone else has the same problem so it can be looked into.

We can only delete/lock/merge threads after they have been posted and not before, if this was the case it can be traced and looked into.

I've tried to look into this but unable to find anything and any help would be great.

Thank you.

No mate

Comment

never come across that one...is it at all possible to be deleted before posted.......can't see that myself.

Comment

I was just thinking if we have one we may have others, I have not had anyone complain before and wanted this sorted asap.

He seems to blame the moderating team for this but like I said we are unable see what people post before it's posted, unless we are mind readers.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I was just thinking if we have one we may have others, I have not had anyone complain before and wanted this sorted asap.

He seems to blame the moderating team for this but like I said we are unable see what people post before it's posted, unless we are mind readers.
          for them to be deleted before posting on the board it would have to be a system like 606 where the post is moderated before it is displayed....otherwise i don't thinks its possible.

Comment

You are right but in case there are others who do have this problem I have to bump this up.

Comment

Not possible...

Comment

Working...
              X