Priskin - From a Ipswich Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priskin - From a Ipswich Fan

Hi all , I hear you may be getting Priskin on loan.

All I can say is that he does have skill, and possibly score goals when given a run of goals, he's tall, fast and cheap....ish.

thats his good points now the bad, he can't head, he hesitates on 1-1 opportunities, he really doesn't run at all and unless you play the ball to his feet he will not move to get it, forget loose balls he isn't interested, forget team play again not interested, its all about him and ball to feet, so if you just want a striker who will stand in one spot and wait then you have a good player but if not then I really do feel sorry for you - complete waste of money for us.

Cheers

so is "fox in box" being hopeful?

Comment

Thanks for that, although your description doesn't exactly fill me with optimism.

Comment

Thank you anything more interesting to say
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

sounds like our type of guy
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Sounds like the exact striker we go for.

Great news. I'm feeling very optemistic about this signing now. He's a mixture of Taarabt, Aggy and Ned Zelic all rolled into one. Well...each of their bad attributes anyway.

Good times.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

what ever you do don't let watford fans or any other QPR fans show you youtube videos of him I was really happy when we signed him but my god is he lazy.
              And fox in box - no chance he really is a like for like of Berbatov - without the 30 mill price tag.
              But if you do buy him off us thanks - I believe we may be going in for Moses

Comment

sounds pretty crap - sign him up

Comment

Ha Ha.

Sign him up ASAP.

Comment

quick, get him on a 4 year contract

Comment

He will fit right in then

Comment

we need a big striker who can head the ball - why does it always feel like the fans are the only one who can see the weaknesses????

Comment

sounds like taarabt
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

You want to raid palace for Alan Lee - a real striker, good at finishing, heading everything abit slow now coz of age but he would do the biz for you.

Comment

superblueflude

you could have lied lol

Comment

Working...
                              X