Give an honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give an honest

Sensible opinion, Do you think that FB/ board really has an hidden agenda ? and why do you think the Mittels are so silent, its deafening.

no hidden agenda just not been in the running
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

have posted elsewhere what i think....Flavio is after the land.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        have posted elsewhere what i think....Flavio is after the land.
        As have i.Flavio can`t get the land.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
          not seen your post mate......but i still think that is his goal.Nodge agreed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
            get oooorrrrrffff moi laaarnd

Comment

No agenda just havnt got a clue how to run a football club.
              Bit I do belive a person that name sounds sani is on the take

Comment

If you compare what our board are doing to create a successful championship team with Nottingham Forest’s, Ipswich and Southampton’s(i knowthey are not CCC team) , you have to start questioning the motives of our owner’s.
                A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Not sure if he has an agenda, but I do agree, he hasn't got a clue about football.

As for the Mittals. They are not interested. I don't know how much they paid for their shares, but it probably wasn't very much, and they do not look interested in spending vast amounts of money on a football club (they are serious business people and there isn;'t really much money if at all, to be made from QPR FC or even many other clubs.)

I read something about David Sullivan where it said he made £20M from Birmingham. He pointed out he could have invested the same amount in property deals and made much more during the last 8 years or so.

Comment

Quaz.

What i posted else where was that there is a covanant on the ground,imposed by HandF council,that it can only be used for sport and recreation purposes.Someone posted that was the same at Arsenal(Highbury),but they built another stadium within the borough so the land was sold off for housing.But like the other poster also pointed out "Money talks",so who knows ?

Comment

Working...
                    X