Paladini,Ecclestone & Briatore watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini,Ecclestone & Briatore watch

Now on a saturday home game they all approach the ground and enter by the box office,I suggest every etrance into loftus road is manned & you all approach them & ask whats going on our club is in a mess with how you are doing things?

Good idea I'm getting down there at 7 am and dont intend to leave unless I have answers
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I have seen them turn up many a time at the stadium about 2 hours before kick off, fans need to vent their feelings but not in a rude manner,more constructive would be best advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        I have seen them turn up many a time at the stadium about 2 hours before kick off, fans need to vent their feelings but not in a rude manner,more constructive would be best advised.
        Unfortunately if vans vent anger, rudeness goes hand in hand with that. None of us are happy with the situation but pushing away the owners is not the answer and that to me is all that is going to happen.
        What will we have left to protest about when we eventually fall rock bottom.
        The result yesterday is not Briatori's fault, it is the players and Manager, they are paid very very very good money and they should be giving more back.

Comment

Flavio will not be there this Saturday
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I can wait till sunday pete

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
              I can wait till sunday pete
              Why, are you having tea and biscuits with the board or what.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bluehoop - please don't put me in that bracket - I;m telling you after supporting this club threw thick and thin for 34 years I want whats best for this club and for all the c u next tuesday to take there money and #### off

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                  Bluehoop - please don't put me in that bracket - I;m telling you after supporting this club threw thick and thin for 34 years I want whats best for this club and for all the c u next tuesday to take there money and #### off
                  Sorry Easy - firstly that wasn't the intention
                  Secondly I mis-read your post and thought you said CANT wait - hence my post to try and establish what was happening on Sunday.
                  As for the rest of your post - well I couldn't have put it better really.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

No worries mate

Comment

We used to have meetings at loftus road in the bar upstairs from the box office? Whats happened to these?

Comment

Working...
                      X