Trio snub Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trio snub Rangers

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport...767-25697771/?

DANIEL Cousin did an about turn this week when the Hull City forward elected to join Greek side Larissa on loan instead.
    Rangers thought they had wrapped up a deal at the Africa Cup of Nations to take the Gabon international, 33 at the beginning of next month, for the rest of the season.
    But as it was former boss Paul Hart doing the asking, Cousin has decided he’d be better off in Greece.
    Caleb Folan and Dave Kitson have also turned down overtures from Loftus Road

Amen to Folan turning down QPR.

Comment

Can't even attract crap players these days!

Comment

its the fans fault.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
          http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport...767-25697771/?

DANIEL Cousin did an about turn this week when the Hull City forward elected to join Greek side Larissa on loan instead.
          Rangers thought they had wrapped up a deal at the Africa Cup of Nations to take the Gabon international, 33 at the beginning of next month, for the rest of the season.
          But as it was former boss Paul Hart doing the asking, Cousin has decided he’d be better off in Greece.
          Caleb Folan and Dave Kitson have also turned down overtures from Loftus Road
          only Kitson would have slightly excited me, so no great loss TBH

i'd rather they give German a run out, can't be any worse then some of the dross that have turned out in the hoops this season

Comment

I seem to recall Cousin was interested in a move to a Greek side even before African nation´s!

Comment

Did you ever really think they were gonna come here. Plus I don't think last nights game helped and that was with new guys.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
              X