When Cookie is fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Cookie is fit

Assuming Cookie returns the player he was a couple of season ago, Do you think he will be good enough to get in the starting 11 or just on the bench ?

just wondered.

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
    Assuming Cookie returns the player he was a couple of season ago, Do you think he will be good enough to get in the starting 11 or just on the bench ?

just wondered.
    Just my opinion of course but I reckon when the time comes , he will only get a place on the bench FACT
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

When was he last fit? It'll take him a season to get anywhere near where he needs to be and thats if he stays injury free.

Comment

I think Lee Cook of the 2006/07 season would be the first name on the team sheet.

Unfortunately Lee Cook has never been the same since the knee injury he sustained whilst at Fulham so we will see what he is capable of when he returns.

Comment

Bench

Comment

No way he will be anywhere near championship level.Will be ok in lge 1 so we may see him with us next season!!

Comment

i say bring him in. At least there will be a player on the pitch who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                i say bring him in. At least there will be a player on the pitch who cares
                what he said.......with him and Quashie at least 2 out of 11 playing for the shirt.....get rowly and mahon back then the fight returns.

Comment

Think we need some players who look as though they want to play for us.
                  Legs cost us £900,000 and has just been given that contract extension???
                  WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!
                  WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!

We need people like Ephraim and Cook (and Quashie, judgeing by last night) who look as though they at least CARE -- it's what gets players punching above their weight (like Marc Bircham).
                  Right now I rather have an ageing Gareth Ainsworth on the right wing than Buzz, who looks like he doesn't give a monkeys. In fact, Buzz or Legs, lend us your boots, cos I think I'D do a better job right now.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If you asked the question 48 hours ago I would have said bench at best now I think he would go straight in and probably be our best attacker
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X