Why hasnt the club apologised yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
    Knowing Ramage, there is no way on this planet he would have knowingly let any one down
    well it was supposed to be buz and leigertwood or ramage but buz and leigertwood were first choice

Comment

heard they would rather take the fine than turn up....

Comment

Originally posted by qpr20 View Post
        well it was supposed to be buz and leigertwood or ramage but buz and leigertwood were first choice

Seeing as neither of thsoe two can look interested ON the pitch, I doubt very much if they'd look interested OFF it.
        :bad_egg:
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by qpr20 View Post
          Fair enough.

Like I said, no way would Ramage let people down. Not sure if players are allowed to give quotes but I will ask him and see if he can.

Comment

Why would they apologise as we've been told there not going to listen us fools that pay £20 to support this shower of s***

Comment

Okay, as you may know I emailed Francis, he thought players were coming, even on Friday, and was surprised they didnt turn up. Further email from him today, see below. Club should still apologise though.

I spoke to the person who runs the training ground last night and apparently it was a breakdown in communication,the problem being that it was agreed for players to come but 2 people thought the other had instructed the players so to speak,so actually it was not players just not turning up,which i am pleased about to be honest. It looks like none of them turned up at Forest though,so there is definately an unhappy bunch of players there! Anyway i have been assured that if we run another similar event in Feb (probably half term to make it better for kids etc) we will get maximum support and i will do all i can to make sure it goes with a bang
              Kind regards
              Up the R's
              Francis

Comment

If that's the case why cant something be officially said on the website instead of pretending the event was never even arranged????

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                  if that's the case why cant something be officially said on the website instead of pretending the event was never even arranged????
                  exactly!!

Comment

Working...
                  X