The positives from last night Discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The positives from last night Discuss

I didn't go and also I know "positives from last night" is an understatement, however there is always another side to things and always some positives can come of a bad situation, what are they? did anybody see anything last night that can cheer us up and give us some hope?

Hogans attitude was positive

Comment

Quashie's passing for 95% of the game.

Comment

the only positive i could find was that my boss would not give me time off to go with my forest suporting mate who did get the time off (so glad)
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Matty was confident in the centre of defence
          Quashie seems to be ready for a battle, unfortunately to avoid the drop
          Ramage gives 100% effort
          Hoggy seems like a new player
          Fans were good
          Beer £1.69 from the Trent Bridge Arms or Inn
          Fish and Chips more like whale and chips....massive and tasty
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
            Matty was confident in the centre of defence
            Quashie seems to be ready for a battle, unfortunately to avoid the drop
            Ramage gives 100% effort
            Hoggy seems like a new player
            Fans were good
            Beer £1.69 from the Trent Bridge Arms or Inn
            Fish and Chips more like whale and chips....massive and tasty
            Sounds like you enjoyed your fish & chips more

Comment

We didn't concede six !

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                Sounds like you enjoyed your fish & chips more
                You bet I did
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

positive is that i predicted 5 -0 before hand and will be buying a lottery ticket tonight

Comment

Positives for me (I didn't see the game or goals) would be that perhaps Harford would have learnt some lessons from the performance.

1. Maybe he will have seen that Leigertwood is not a central midfielder and certainly not alongside a defensive midfielder like Quashie, Faurlin or Mahon when he is fit again.

2. He will also have noticed that Stewart is not a right back and QPR need a new one.

3. He will also have noticed that Forest had 6 shots on target and 5 went in. Perhaps a better keeper than Wolves 3rd or 4th choice.

4. He did notice that QPR need another striker, Simpson needs proper support.

I think Quashie is a good signing, but he needs the right choice as a partner. Perhaps Faurlin should have played in the centre or even Buzsaky. Maybe if he signs a striker in time, QPR can field a 4-4-2 agaisnt S****horpe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                      positive is that i predicted 5 -0 before hand and will be buying a lottery ticket tonight
                      If you backed Forest to win 5-0 you probably could have got odds of around 66/1.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        If you backed Forest to win 5-0 you probably could have got odds of around 66/1.
                        dammnit - now i feel even worse

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Positives for me (I didn't see the game or goals) would be that perhaps Harford would have learnt some lessons from the performance.

1. Maybe he will have seen that Leigertwood is not a central midfielder and certainly not alongside a defensive midfielder like Quashie, Faurlin or Mahon when he is fit again.

2. He will also have noticed that Stewart is not a right back and QPR need a new one.

3. He will also have noticed that Forest had 6 shots on target and 5 went in. Perhaps a better keeper than Wolves 3rd or 4th choice.

4. He did notice that QPR need another striker, Simpson needs proper support.

I think Quashie is a good signing, but he needs the right choice as a partner. Perhaps Faurlin should have played in the centre or even Buzsaky. Maybe if he signs a striker in time, QPR can field a 4-4-2 agaisnt S****horpe.
                          sorry did i miss something? Please tell me Stewart didnt play right back last night?

Comment

The defenders were Stewart, Gorkss, Connolly & Hill. I think he did play RB because he was replaced at half time by Ramage.

Comment

A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X