Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another One Bites The Dust

Cousin eyes Greek switch

Skysports.com understands Daniel Cousin is ready to snub a switch to QPR to make a move to Greece.

As previously reported on skysports.com, Greek side Larissa are hoping to sign out-of-favour Hull striker Cousin before the transfer window closes.

Queens Park Rangers had verbally agreed a deal to sign the Gabon international, but the striker has now set his heart set on a switch to Greece.

Cousin, who is back at Hull after returning from the African Cup of Nations, is waiting for Larissa to agree a deal with the Tigers before leaving for Greece.

Hull are prepared to offload Cousin as they look to trim their squad and cut their wage bill and a deal could be sealed before the transfer window slams shut next Monday.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Joke club. Sack the board for turning us into this.
    :drunk:

Comment

I do get the odd thing right then

Comment

This is becoming comical.

How about Morrison?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
          I do get the odd thing right then
          Yep. Like I said yesterday when you didn't squeal about the banter over the Routledge stuff... no big deal.
          Cheers.

Again, don't blame him.
          Word gets around in football, and just like any decent manager wouldn't entertain us right now, the same goes for players once they hear stories about our Happy Ship.

It's a shame.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Turned down for a Club in Greece....****** hell. With each day passing my love ebbs away.
            A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Thought terry ball was first to mention it.. Neither here nor there. Well done egham hoop.

Comment

If I'm honest wouldn't mind hulse, be the first player who can head a ball for 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                  Thought terry ball was first to mention it.. Neither here nor there. Well done egham hoop.
                  And ask terry ball who told him via pm

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                    And ask terry ball who told him via pm
                    Like I said. Well done egham hoop.. I really am impressed. Honestly..

Comment

egham is a lot more in tune with knowledge than Pete I reckon. But, I still got agyemang before you. So where is my cyber medal? EH? EEEEEH??? I HAD TO SUCK A LOT OF WINKIES FOR THAT PIECE OF INFO!

Comment

Working...
                      X