Where do we go from here???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do we go from here???

Now that it is universally accepted by all that the 4 year plan has been a complete and utter failure (don't like to say I told you so) there is now a need for desperate measures.

We have got 4 days of the transfer window to do something about it, I honestly believe that if we don't we will be relegated. Briatore/Mittal/Paladini HAVE to put their hands in their greasy little pockets and spend some serious money. The chances are it is now too late and we will be fighting a relegation battle (should be fine with the bundles of fighting spirit we have!!! mmmm)

When you look at the players that have slipped through the net it really is a disgrace that we are where we are. I think some of the names mentioned on here were very gettable now we have no-one except has been Quashie, Wolves 4th choice keeper and 3rd choice left back. We were better off when we had no money. In fact I don't think we have any money now.

The money laundering experiment has failed miserably.
    :drunk:

A few players now will make little difference. We need to change the culture at the club from the owners to the players.

Comment

I agree new players wont really make much difference...apart from we MUST get a striker just ensure we avooid relegation if nothing else.
      They have to get the appointment of the next manager right and give him time and money to build a squad. As far as the 4 year plan goes, with all the coming and goings we are really still in year 1...getting the right manager is the most important appointment of all now!

Comment

Working...
      X