Camp/Blackstock/Harford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp/Blackstock/Harford

First of all anyone who went to the game how did the supports act towards Camp and Blackstock and how did they react back..

Also saving starting new threads I just wanted to voice my opinion in the fact that I like Harford, he does have a soft spot for the club an last night was not his fault. We needs players with passion or the game AND our club.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Camp got applause and responded well to the R's fans. Did milk the Forest fans constantly.

Dex did more or less the same, seemed to be silly pally with some of his old mates.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I applauded Dex and simply sat and ignored Camp due to last season's disgrace at this fixture. Camp seems to love playing with the Forest fans and he is on an ego trip right now but when they go up (I believe they will) he will not last 5 minutes and then the true Camp will be out.
      All round, they both got a good reception and by the way, despite Earnshaw having 2 goals at the time, Dex was always going to take that pen, it was clear that the manager had made that decision before the off and Blackstock wasn't going to go against the boss.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
      X