Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this be a turning point on the pitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be a turning point on the pitch?

Cliched I know but perhaps it is not such a bad thing long term.

The players will hopefully get a Royal kick up their collective rears. This could act as a wake up call to some of the prima donnas who don't seem to give a fark.

If I were Big Mick depending on how they react to a monumental rollicking it could be make or break time for some individuals. Doesn't matter how technically good a player is if they aren't prepared to roll up their sleeves they should not be here whether loan or permanent.

The emphasis for me over the next few games is who shows the desire and a lot of those boys have a lot to prove.

People say Flav won't care. He certainly won't show it to us and couldn't give a stuff about we think but I suspect he will be fuming. This is his very public 'project' and his reputation demands success. He likes his social life and standing and he can hardly show the club off at the moment to his mates! I hope he goes into the dressing room and gives them Hell the next chance he gets so they get it from him and Mick.

The rest of this season could be very interesting, possibly depressing!

I now have the small issue of a mate who is a Forest fan. He owes me two curries as we have finished above them the last two seasons. Looks like he will be getting one back and may claim a bonus after last nights hammering.

Well Middlesbrough at home didn't so I don't suppose this will either!

Comment

Good post fox
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Good Post

Comment

at the moment id play our younsters rather than most of the first team.at least they would have something to prove and would put the effort in.
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Rollickings are not allowed and are sacking offences at qpr.

We must not upset the players

Comment

you mean your not allowed to upset buzz and tarrabt.
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Good post, seconded.

Reportedly Taraabt played well last night.

Comment

Working...
                X