Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowest point as a QPR fan?

is this your moment?

this is mine.. even beats vauxhall motors loss.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

yes im debating whether to be a qpr fan anymore

for a boy who used to live breathe and sleep qpr this is very sad
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

No, the day we got relegated to div.1 was the worst. But this one comes close to it.

Comment

i cried at the Milk Cup Final but this feels even worse than that.

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post

dont give up hope fella.. even tho we are a joke.. we have a proud history as fans of a good club its just the clowns who run the show at the moment hopefully it will soon be over
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
            No, the day we got relegated to div.1 was the worst. But this one comes close to it.
            that felt bad i wont lie, but we didnt have an excuse then.. i mean crippled by debt and we at least battled to stay in the league..

this time round is abit different. we have a good set of players but an absolutely rubbish, spineless team.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

No the week we lost to Vauxhall Motors and got hammered 0-4 at home to Cardiff for me!

Comment

yeh this is the lowest.come into work this morning to be ripped into by eveyone in the office calling our club a joke,circus etc etc
                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

leaving the millenium stadium / relegation from the prem

Comment

The low that I am feeling right now is a very different low to what I felt when we relegated from the Premiership, when we got relegated from the Championship and when we lost at Cardiff.

I actually no longer take any pride from being a QPR fan. Even when we were in League 1 and crap I was still a proud fan.

It's hard to explain but I kind of feel like the current team/board/management are not actually QPR but imposters playing on our pitch and wearing our shirt.

The club is poisoned from the board down to the players and the only thing I can see fixing this is a complete overhual.

Who remembers post administration under Holloway? We had a complete clear out and started from scratch. Now I'm not going to pretend that they were the best crop of players we have ever seen at Loftus Road but they came in and tried hard and the atmosphere around the club was great.

Unfortunately this type of excercise would be pointless under the current regime as they have already proved that they are wasteful in the trasfer market and our scouting system has let us down many times in recent years.

The board must go first then whoever comes in needs to work out the rest from there!

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post

don't be like that. These are the times that you are needed most.

Worst for me waas the FA Cup Final replay in 82, but that was still a proud time. This is more about trying to pull together.

IT ISN'T THE END OF THE WORLD. WE WILL BE BACK NEXT SEASON.

Look at Crystal Palace - they are really in trouble.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                        leaving the millenium was the most heartbreaking for sure but iv never been so down about supporting qpr.at least we made it to a play off final then.i cnt see anything like that happening anytime soon.club needs to be shaked up from top to the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          The low that I am feeling right now is a very different low to what I felt when we relegated from the Premiership, when we got relegated from the Championship and when we lost at Cardiff.

I actually no longer take any pride from being a QPR fan. Even when we were in League 1 and crap I was still a proud fan.

It's hard to explain but I kind of feel like the current team/board/management are not actually QPR but imposters playing on our pitch and wearing our shirt.

The club is poisoned from the board down to the players and the only thing I can see fixing this is a complete overhual.

Who remembers post administration under Holloway? We had a complete clear out and started from scratch. Now I'm not going to pretend that they were the best crop of players we have ever seen at Loftus Road but they came in and tried hard and the atmosphere around the club was great.

Unfortunately this type of excercise would be pointless under the current regime as they have already proved that they are wasteful in the trasfer market and our scouting system has let us down many times in recent years.

The board must go first then whoever comes in needs to work out the rest from there!
                          couldnt of said it any better tarbie

Comment

No relegation is worse, but this is close.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                              Get out of here! Yoy promised everyone you wouldn't log in today if we lost last night! :bad_smile:
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X