• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My protest is not going!!!!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

My protest is also not going, and I also get free tickets.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not going is NO protest, some people can't be arsed at the best of times.

I'm all for a protest against the way the club is being run and the fans treated.

I'll be in my seat for 90 minutes saturday, supporting my team.....through thick and thin.

Comment

Sourcing enough red noses and wigs will be a tough especially as a lot of people won't have time to go to a joke shop between now and Saturday if they are working. Plus you are asking people to dig into their own pockets which is always an ask.

I think something which doesn't require people a massive amount of effort before Saturday and also allows people who weren't informed about the protest prior to the match to join in, would be best.

Everyone facing the wrong way during first 20 odd minutes would be easy to accomplish and would allow everyone to join in. Plus it would make quite a sight for the cameras and I'm pretty sure the sky reporters would instantly recognise it. The odd clown here and there around the stadium might go unnoticed.

That said I think we get behind the team regardless of what's happening off the pitch. Their confidence is shot to pieces and we need to show them atleast we care about the club, whether or not they do.

Comment

Working...
          X