Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont let this debacle blow over

with a win against scunny..

its clear as day everything is wrong with QPR at the moment, the players, the manager, the sporting director, the marketing director, the shareholders and the owner!

never have i felt so **** about being a rangers fan.. i can take being beaten by vauxhall motors anyday of the week, but to see what this club has become now just kills me!

I can honestly say hand on heart IF WE WAS EVER to get to the prem with current regime it would be a matter of time before we was back in administration and going down the leagues.. these people havent got a damn clue what this club means to some people.. these players all ask for "support" and backing.. but if we boo because they dont put a shift in they get all annoyed and the whole debate of "dont boo the players" comes in.

magilton was right, these lot needed a ****ing dose of reality! they aint premiership players not one of them...

couldnt believe it on train this morning reading the reports, just thought to myself this is probably lowest point ive ever had as a QPR fan in 20 years and we're only mid-table in championship.

this club has been torn in two from the bottom up.. there is no unity at any point of our club, fans, players, board etc.. all gone..

i hate to say it because i love QPR but i cant see myself even considering going back to rangers this year, not until these so called professionals show abit of commitment and passion.

IF YOUR GOING TO LOSE THEN LOSE AS A TEAM NOT AS 11 ****ING INDIVIDUALS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR ****ING PAY PACKET!

/rant over
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Good post mate, I hope for a win, obviously..but that doesnt change the issues

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
      Good post mate, I hope for a win, obviously..but that doesnt change the issues
      worse feeling is that if we win, it will buy our team some borrowed time and it just aint on.. you cannot have a team scared of its on fans or the pressure..
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Win against Scunny????

Now theres optimism Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
          Win against Scunny????

Now theres optimism Gary.
          as bad as we are.. i can see us "bouncing back!" from last night and then further spin is added to make us believe everything is rosier.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X