Harford: 'we need to sign a striker'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need a new side tbh lol!

a new striker we do need.. its a target man.. but we're gonna get priskin a lightweight pacey forward (OH WAIT WE ALREADY HAVE A FEW OF THOSE!)
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

We could borrow Dele Adebola from Forest??:shame::shame:

Comment

As stated we have needed a striker since we sold our top scorer Blackstock a blind man could see that Mick at the start of the season
        When you are tanked 5-0 its a new back 4 you should be looking at and why the hell did we start with 4 centre halves 2 loanees who had never played for the r's this season against a flying Forest side it was utter stupidity to blood them in against a side playing so well. We had no natural wide men with Faurlin and Buzsaky and by the time he bought Hogan on the game was up anyway, The team had no balance and once again the mighty R's are a complete and utter shambles. There will be many ups and downs and the season starts now. What is he talking about. We should not be having ups and downs this late on a team not so long ago sitting 4th in the league. When will this 15 year nightmare ever end:very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::anger: :anger:
        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Spin.

Comment

Morris you went to the game yet you are more quiet than anyone.

Are you going to continue travelling the country or do you just go for the beer and crack now?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
              Spin.
              Yes, as he knows we've got a striker deal done.

"we need a striker"

24 hours later

"harford gets his striker"

Comment

27th January, 4 more days of the window left. Come on Flav show some passion and buy us a decent 3/4 players two of which can hit the net.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It's not Harford's fault if the powers above him leave him with minimal options. Of course he is going to shout for a striker.

Comment

We don't just need a striker, it's more than that, spend some of that so called money or leave Fabio, and not loans, 4th choice or over the hill players, bring in some quality and that's in all positions.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We need a striker? What about the other 10 positions?
                      I would keep Connolly but change the rest of the defence. Gorkks is looking sluggish and can't cope with shock a min Damon Stewart aka Player of the year which has been fiercely contested over the years!

Comment

He knows we are getting one, thats why he has said it.

For today, gone pass caring, because until he drops the non-triers, it wouldn#t matter if we got Ronney, the attitude stinks from many
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It would matter if we got Rooney.

He is a role model to all pro's and has an incredible work rate and just loves to play football. I would be more than happy to be a 1 man team with him playing for us

Comment

I said it at the time when he was free.. and i will say it again now, KEVIN PHILLIPS is the answer !!
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Seiously though, we have been banging on about a striker for about 2 and a half years.

Simpson, great he is good but we need someone who is our player perhaps, and call me crazy but maybe we need 2 strikers.

Billy davies has 4 good strikers to choose from, they are joint top.

QPR is being run by fools. Simple things, the owners keep trying to do things on the cheap, its a complete joke, they sweat over wether or not to spend 300k, god knows what they would be like if they had to spend a few million to keep us in the prem!
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X