Who replaces Briatore then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who replaces Briatore then?

If the greasy bully decides to go who would step in?

Surely its not as simple for him to leave anytime soon? Realsitically what would happen if he decides he's had enough?

my conspiracy theory is that all is going to plan for him........the refinanced loan should be up soon.....so he could walk away....call in the loan...QPR cannot pay....buy the ground for 10mil......evict QPR....sell the land....wonder how much profit there....

but maybe i am just paranoid.

Comment

Wow Quaz that is scary!

We are being well and truly shafted at present - maybe the worst is yet to come from the greaseball? Personally, I don't know enough about the behind scenes dealings and loans to make an educated comment.

Comment

there#s a good toilet attendat in hampstead.....

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
          Wow Quaz that is scary!

We are being well and truly shafted at present - maybe the worst is yet to come from the greaseball? Personally, I don't know enough about the behind scenes dealings and loans to make an educated comment.
          mine is all guess work mate.......but we shall see.

Comment

Do you honestly care? As if they are going to be any worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              my conspiracy theory is that all is going to plan for him........the refinanced loan should be up soon.....so he could walk away....call in the loan...QPR cannot pay....buy the ground for 10mil......evict QPR....sell the land....wonder how much profit there....

Your theory would certainly account for Briatore and co's lack of serious investment and failure to make a statement of real intent on getting the football club higher up the leagues and into the promised land.

Comment

Your theory would certainly account for Briatore and co's lack of serious investment and failure to make a statement of real intent on getting the football club higher up the leagues and into the promised land.
                specially now they are starting to cash in on our better players and bringing in has-beens on loan......

with permanent players being sold or loaned out......and only loans coming in then it will all implode when all the loans go back.....no team...no money and by the time the loan is called in no QPR

Comment

Fez, I think you miss my point..... I would love to see the back of this ***** tonight but realistically it aint gonna happen straight away no matter what we as fans think or do. Or is it?

Comment

Fez, I think you miss my point..... I would love to see the back of this ***** tonight but realistically it aint gonna happen straight away no matter what we as fans think or do. Or is it?
                    Well it can he can sell up whenever he wants! Of course he's not rich enough to just walk away so he has to sell it, presumably the mittals won't want it, ecclestone certainly wont want it, perhaps these rumored americans! Who knows!What we do know is we are up **** creek financially thanks to this ########!

Comment

Anybody know anything about this American consortium that are supposed to be interested in buying Flavio out?.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post

Don't think you're paranoid. I've long held the belief that's what his intension's are. He certainly doesn't know how to run a football club.
                        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                          Don't think you're paranoid. I've long held the belief that's what his intension's are. He certainly doesn't know how to run a football club.
                          so i am not the only one

Comment

Quuaz, you have never to back that up.

Though alarmingly the reality is you could be right, its definitely not Paranoia wouldn't put anything pass him
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                              He certainly doesn't know how to run a football club.
                              But does he know how to ruin it?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X