Feel bad admitting this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel bad admitting this....

No doubt this type of thread has already been done to death tonight and since the managerial merry-go-round spun out of control but here's my added twist...

I will never support another team because I love QPR to death, i will never bet against my own team and would rather we got promoted than winning the world cup however, there was a part of me tonight that wanted us to lose and Blackstock to score in doing so!

WHY? well, for starters Routledge was undoubtedly QPR's best player (that we owned) and we sold him just like that. I felt if we had won tonight then his departure would have been brushed under the carpet but hopefully tonight it has been magnified. Then maybe the thick-wits that mascarade as a board can see that if you sell your best players you lose five nil.

To say the least Routledge selling absolutely ruined ma day. I went to work in bits to be honest (the same kind of feeling if you have a big bust up with or other half or there's problems at home) sick to the core. BUT i actually felt better that we lost 5 nil and was hoping for seven!!!!

Yes secretly I wanted us to win, of course, but I want to teach the owners a lesson. Don't effing sell Blackstock or Routledge for that matter..

Ive got a test in the morning for the Royal Navy so I gotta revise. Cheerio.

P.s I will be delighted to join any protests this Saturday even if it means missing a game.. PM me if you need any help
    Last edited by ranger4life; 27-01-2010, 01:18 AM.
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

agree with it all mate......and the thread will be another in a long line throughout the rest of the season.

Comment

Good luck with the test mate

Comment

At least someone agrees with me thanks Quazzy baby, cant believe there are still thread telling us we are over reacting

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        Good luck with the test mate
        cheers mate, trouble is i spent all night trying to get on here instead of revising :(
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Confession time here.

Understand totally how you feel. Been here before. Only the five days left in the transfer window are giving me a shred of hope to cling on to.

When we had RAY Harford in charge (and I've kept a lid on this out of respect to his family since he died) I actively spent a couple of months wanting Qpr to lose so as he would be sacked. The guy had no idea and every defeat was never heavy enough until he had finally gone. Shameful I know and maybe not a direct comparison as our anger now is directed at the board and not the manager. But that was how I felt at the time.

I wanted the pain to end. Whatever happened subsequently, I don't regret how I felt.

Comment

Working...
          X