No announcement yet.

just spoke to a Forest fan who went...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just spoke to a Forest fan who went...

after he finished laughing his backside off :anger:
    he said we was hopeless, worst team he's seen down there for many a year and our keeper had a mare. Said he saw our players arguing amongst themselves (and some fans too apparently) and tactically we were a complete shambles.
    then went on to say thanks for Dex and Camp at which point i put the phone down :beaten:

says it all really......ashamed to be an R at the moment.

Comment

I remember that most fans wanted Dexter gone... oh and they can keep Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I remember that most fans wanted Dexter gone... oh and they can keep Camp.
        i never wanted dex to go......p!ssed myself laughing tonite when he scored...how sad is that.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I remember that most fans wanted Dexter gone.
          Absolute rubbish. I think the vast majority of fans wanted him to stay. People on this board seem to forget that only a small minority of fans come on here, and a lot of them wanted Dexter to stay. I think we all know how Dexter going was used in a game to get a desired result. Well look what we got now...

Dexter always got a great reception at games, and most fans liked him a lot.

That's not the point anyway. The point is we are a shambles and everyone, from Flavio to the players, need to hold their hands up, take responsibility, and sort it out.

Comment

dex was ma favourite, felt it was right to get rid of camp and his attitude tho
            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

funny how dex took the penalty when earnshaw was on a hat trick.......i wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                funny how dex took the penalty when earnshaw was on a hat trick.......i wonder why
                I think they have had problems scoring penalties. Not sure but on their MB, they said the curse had lifted when Dex put it away.

Comment

heard ikemwe made 5 good saves??

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                    I think they have had problems scoring penalties. Not sure but on their MB, they said the curse had lifted when Dex put it away.
                    you believe that...bet it was already decided before the game...basically dex's one finger salute to the QPR board......and good for him i say.

Comment

......and good for him i say.
                      ditto

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        heard ikemwe made 5 good saves??
                        They had about 6 shots and they scored 5 so I doubt it! He looked about 3 stone overweight on the sky sports highlights!

Comment

you believe that...bet it was already decided before the game...basically dex's one finger salute to the QPR board......and good for him i say.
                          I'm sure I read earlier today that they were the only team not to have had a penalty all season!

Comment

says it all really......ashamed to be an R at the moment.
                            you should never be ashamed.your club is your club however poor the results are.us fans cant do nothing about the results.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                              you should never be ashamed.your club is your club however poor the results are.us fans cant do nothing about the results.
                              i am not ashamed because of results fella...i am ashamed that the family has been dropped from the title family club.......i am ashamed we have players with no pride.....a board who don't care tuppence.....i could go on and on........34 years from my 1st game and its come to this.

Comment

Working...
                              X