totally ashamed of my team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totally ashamed of my team

dont know what else to say,we are a shambles,one of my lowest moments ever as a QPR fan,and i have been a supporter for 35 years.NOW,all i want is Briatore gone ASAP,and my team back:confused:

did you go mate?

Comment

same as mate........

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        did you go mate?
        like you and Quaz,no i didnt,not just the hamering tonight,EVERYTHING about the club at the moment stinks

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          like you and Quaz,no i didnt,not just the hamering tonight,EVERYTHING about the club at the moment stinks

Lucky you.

Know how you feel..that was a tonking and a half :(:beaten::beaten::beaten::beaten:

Comment

i am very worried we could be heading for relagation,on current form we are the worst in the league,and no light at the end of this very long tunnel.

Comment

i am very worried we could be heading for relagation,on current form we are the worst in the league,and no light at the end of this very long tunnel.
              i predicted bottom 6 at the start of the season and pete laughed at me.....still think the same.....

Comment

was you at vauxhall, i cried in front of my then younger son....

5-0 at forest is a good result...don't believe the hype we are ****e

Comment

christ,i would take 6th from bottom now if offered.Briatore is destroying the team,we are a laughing stock on and off the field.he has failed with this "project",time for him to move on and someone who knows about football to take over and start again,we have a long road ahead.

Comment

christ,i would take 6th from bottom now if offered.Briatore is destroying the team,we are a laughing stock on and off the field.he has failed with this "project",time for him to move on and someone who knows about football to take over and start again,we have a long road ahead.
                    amen, today has converted me! i expected a loss, sale of WR looked on but i didnt really believe it wud happen.
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

i thought things were bad when we we're skint, atleast we had an excuse for being regular relegation material. im fast loosing all faith in football and it's all thanks to the clueless owners. build a brand my #### flav you thick as s**t prat.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        was you at vauxhall, i cried in front of my then younger son....

5-0 at forest is a good result...don't believe the hype we are ****e
                        no,but remember it well,but expectation levels back then were far lower,and we have always been crap in the FA cup.

Comment

but scott...the c-club killed us off in my eyes...

qpr can't be as corporate as , say chelsea or arsenal
                          we are qpr just above brentford in london stakes...

Comment

i remember last season in my area there was qpr shirts, flags and car stickers everywhere. now i hardly see any, that just about sums up what the current board are doing for the club, killing it off slowly. i wont wear the shirt in public anymore as its associated with a big red nose and a curly orange wig.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              but scott...the c-club killed us off in my eyes...

qpr can't be as corporate as , say chelsea or arsenal
                              we are qpr just above brentford in london stakes...
                              It's not even that really we could be as corporate as either of these in ten years! But you have to get things right ON the pitch first you can't do it whilst we are a ****e mid table (here's hoping!) championship side made up of loans!

Comment

Working...
                              X