• why has board been down?

too much traffic on a bleak night?

I blame Iain Lee

Comment

Yeah too many threads and people....

Comment

Fitz Halls fault!

Comment

Yeah Neil, the server got overheated and the decorative snow that is usually on top of it melted and caused a short circuit. Now we need to get more snow. Any ideas where?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Yeah Neil, the server got overheated and the decorative snow that is usually on top of it melted and caused a short circuit. Now we need to get more snow. Any ideas where?
            Coming your way shortly

Comment

SeasonalUK Outlook for Monday 1 Feb 2010 to Wednesday 10 Feb 2010:

Cold with overnight frost and ice throughout, but a good deal of dry and bright weather for many parts of the UK by day. However, wintry showers are likely for exposed northeastern parts throughout the period, with a risk of more persistent sleet or snow for some eastern areas at times on Monday. Rain, maybe hill snow, might reach the northwest on Tuesday. Wintry showers may spread further inland towards the end of the week as winds become more northeasterly. The mainly dry weather with frost, ice and possibly fog, is likely to continue for much of the rest of the period, with temperatures mostly below normal. However, wintry showers or more persistent snow could affect eastern and southern areas towards the end of the period.

Updated: 1141 on Wed 27 Jan 2010

Comment

Working...
              X