• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this good enough

4-0 and counting
    a few 100 qpr went tonight, says a lot

i am passionate about qpr, despite moans
    but the club has changed so much cos of this assumed wealth and arrogance that goes with it.

i want qpr to do well, the odd cup run, flirt with promotion
    cos qpr is an undemanding club
    cheap thrills,bevvys and mates
    well that's gone too....everything i knew and loved about qpr has gone to the wall...
    speak out and you're a wrong un
    bull sheet, right or wrong
    i was one of the first on the pitch v man city, i am in the white/red tacchini and the pic was on the back page of every sunday paper
    that was the formation of the lsa, to stop merger with fulham
    yes kids, we nearly were FULHAM PARK RANGERS...then talk of a merge with wimble-fukcingdon.....we stopped that too

i am qpr and proud of it, but have lost the heart
    too many managers, too many **** ups
    ali russell and price hikes..gold siler and c-club, eff me how wrong have we gone

get it right on the pitch then get flash...not another mi table mediocrity and larging it....

quashie is the best we can get?? nice bloke or not...i never dreamt of that.

i am ll for a bit of protest but can#'t see flav and co UNDERSTANDING WHY...
    football ain't formula 1. it ain't yachts,monaco and tax exiles
    it's week in week out commitment to the club
    every result lifts,hurts, mean something
    it's real fans real football..remember qpr coined that and it soon died.
    we have a squad that doesn't acknowledge the fans
    we have a squad of non caring arrogant over paid under achieving prima donnas

we had gallen,bircham and cook and add miller..all qpr thru and thru, they cared
    who do we have now? cook has been injured so can't influence the team that much....

we are a joke club. it hurts but it's so true..who'd buy us now cos of the debts run up by this lot?
    forget pompey or palace we are in a worse state unless these guys stump up what they underwrote.

The few that went tonight should get a full refund on both admission and travel :shame::shame:

Comment

Working...
    X