Can You Honestly Blame WR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Honestly Blame WR?

A team who - change their manager every 3 months. Haven't kept a clean sheet in 15 matches (longest in the league). Have only one win in eleven matches. Are willing to sell some of their best assets whilst keeping over-paid, under-performing donkeys. Persist with trying to plan for the short term only with effing loan signings.

OR

A team who are top of the league. Given their manager a chance and left him to do the job and support him in the transfer market. Massive stadium. Huge fan base. Premiership bound.

Was never WR's biggest fan but i honestly think you can't blame the lad.

I am not blaming WR am sick to tired of flav and co. promising us promotion and he goes and sells our best players.. What is that saying to the fans?

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
      I am not blaming WR am sick to tired of flav and co. promising us promotion and he goes and sells our best players.. What is that saying to the fans?
      totally agree mate. seems to me the businessman in him is selling off the best assets to make a few quid. The transfer policy is fukcing retarded.

Comment

Nope, can't blame him at all!

Comment

I don't think we are going to get any quality players in and getting rid of WR was plain stupid.:waaaht:

Comment

looks like i need to change my avatar.. any suggestions

Comment

Bring back JUDE
              oh well that was fun

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                looks like i need to change my avatar.. any suggestions
                hate to say it mate but you are probably better off with a photo of HALL!

knowing QPR he'll be here for effing years and you won't have to change it for ages! :(

Comment

Can't blame him at all the club is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by reidy5557 View Post
                    hate to say it mate but you are probably better off with a photo of HALL!

knowing QPR he'll be here for effing years and you won't have to change it for ages! :(

looks like its going to be someone like him :very_sad:

How about a picture of league 1? if this continues we will be heading there and staying there for a while soo i won't have to change my avatar as often

Comment

I don't blame any player for wanting to better themselves. Newcastle will be a Premiership club next season and once they are up I think they'll stay up for years now that lessons have been learnt.

Good luck Wayne and thanks for everything you did for the club.

Comment

To be fair it seems the chairman has learnt his lesson and Houghton seems to have steadied the ship. Will put them in good sted for next season. Money, players etc.... its all redundant without stabilty. we'd do well to look and learn.

Comment

Working...
                        X