Relegation candidates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation candidates?

It sounds stupid but we are on a downward spiral. 12 games without a win , sold our best player. 3 rd manager of the season and a crazy chairman.

3 more losses / draws we will start getting worried.:bad_egg:

Not if they all go into admin !! ;D

Comment

Reckon we'll stay up by 1 point

Comment

bottom half of table tonite.....no prospects....crowds of 8000...yep relegatioy likely imho!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If this continues then yes we could be relegated

Comment

If that ****in mug chairman kept his nose out it could have been a success but no, he has to ****in get involved. ****in ponce

Comment

The curse of Quasie might strike again so Lump on tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                If that ****in mug chairman kept his nose out it could have been a success but no, he has to ****in get involved. ****in ponce
                Spot on :scorn:

Comment

It would seem likely now yes... I thought those days were gone.

Comment

on our current run we are certainly relegation candidates however I have faith Harford can turn things around at home and we'll win enough games to stay up. Tonight was always going to be a defeat...our current situation, Forest on a good run and having never won at the city ground = defeat!! simples...

Comment

im very worried,we are a complete mess

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
                        on our current run we are certainly relegation candidates however I have faith Harford can turn things around at home and we'll win enough games to stay up. Tonight was always going to be a defeat...our current situation, Forest on a good run and having never won at the city ground = defeat!! simples...
                        won't surprise me if harford is sacked :horror:

Comment

Well do seem to have ended up with a manager who was sacked from the mighty Luton in the Conference ...rudderless ship!

Comment

We're in free fall absoulte joke we had a few good results in october other than that we're a bottom six team who ever got this squad together needs shooting oh yes mr paladini thank you for making us a laughing stock just clear of now.

Comment

Our results in october were a bit like Agyemang scoring 9 in 6 games, a freak run never to be repeated!
                              As it stands with a worse team than we started the ****** season with and the run of form we are on then yes we are very much relegation candidates because when push comes to shove at the end of the season and you have to put a bit of fight in I doubt very much whether most of our players can be arsed, I can I blame them? No! The club is a ****** joke! Paladini needs to go and so does Briatore it's one thing being and egotistical prat when he's spending money but when he's selling our best players and refusing to sign anyway new and still being an egotistical prat what exactly is the point of him!

Comment

Working...
                              X