Message for routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for routledge

Have fun playing playing just 20 games for newcastle pal because when and if they get promoted you will be shipped out once again, your a greedy c--t that couldnt handle things when things got rough at this club, break a leg!!!

anger management....

Comment

Children,get back to your homework

Comment

[QUOTE=rmj1982;249818]Have fun playing playing just 20 games for newcastle pal because when and if they get promoted you will be shipped out once again, your a greedy c--t that couldnt handle things when things got rough at this club, break a leg!!![/QUOTE]

Trust thats meant in the thespian sense

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
          Have fun playing playing just 20 games for newcastle pal because when and if they get promoted you will be shipped out once again, your a greedy c--t that couldnt handle things when things got rough at this club, break a leg!!!
          well said m8

Comment

Yeah how dare you join a bigger club that is going places.

How can you desert our sinking ship.
            All for the sake of a Striker that can head a ball and not feeling like a headless chicken how fu cking dare you!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

he doesnt have any loyalty.. he is a good player.. but he will be back in the championship in 12 months time.

if newcastle get promoted they will spend big to stay in prem
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Can't say I'm sorry to see Routledge **** off to Newcastle. A good player, but the distance he put between himself and the fans was as wide as the Gulf of Mexico.
                I liked Routledge the player, but I despise Routledge the man.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  Can't say I'm sorry to see Routledge **** off to Newcastle. A good player, but the distance he put between himself and the fans was as wide as the Gulf of Mexico.
                  I liked Routledge the player, but I despise Routledge the man.
                  agree his crap smelt of lavender, or so he thought

Comment

What player would not have taken that offer. A buffoon would want to stay over a contract at newky...50,000 plus a week watching you and even more stability than us..promotion and a medal and the holy grail next season..no brainer!!! Good luck to him-
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Would love it if West Brom and Forest get Automatic promotion, we play Newcastle in the Play off final and win, would love to see Routledge then, make my day.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X